Re: [svg-developers] Re: SVGt1.2: Text Box

Erik,

it may be I misunderstood the spec, which in this case I had read...

the example given:
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/examples/textArea02.svg

which is simple to understand does not provide anything similar to:
html form: action or method, which aywk do not require script.
  and it is in this sense that I feel the SVGt1.2 spec is not
acceptable.

It may well be that I have missed some obvious implementation, in
which case could a testcase please be provided in the specification?

kind regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd@btinternet.com
http://www.peepo.com/