DOM3 Events Telcon Agenda, 12 March 2008 (Today!!)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 06:31:13 -0400
To: Web API public <public-webapi@w3.org>

Hi WebAPI WG-

This is a reminder that we will have a DOM 3 Events telcon today (I
should have sent this yesterday, again... I've now set an alarm on my
calendar to remind me).

The regular time is Wednesdays, 19:30-21:00 UTC. See the DOM3 Events
wiki page for timezones adjustments. [1]  NOTE: Because of Daylight
Savings Time, the times will be different for anyone living outside
North America.

The tentative agenda is as follows:

# mousewheel
# key event sequence model
# test progress

For each week's telcon, we will maintain an agenda page [2] so you can
track what the discussion will be, add agenda topics, and see the
minutes afterward.

We will also maintain a list of all the past and planned telcons, with a
brief summary of issues discussed. [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events#Day_and_Time
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/12_Mar_2008
[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events_Agenda