Re: IRI support in XHR, was: XHR LC comments

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:51:15 +0200, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> Do you really believe anybody is going to use IRIs in XHR if there's no
> way to make it work in IE?

3/4 means it's not a Web compatibility problem to support them. No idea
what authors will do in the near future.

>>> ...so this should probably be covered by the test suite...
>>  Of course, everything should.
>
> I was mentioning it because MS apparently *does* run the test suite, so
> adding a test would help ensure the problem appears on their radar.

I failed adding a non-ASCII file name through subversion to
tc.labs.opera.com so I guess that has to wait until we move the test suite
somewhere else. (I tested IRC support somewhere else.)