RE: Seeking earlier feedback from MS [Was: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests]

From: Sunava Dutta <sunavad@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 14:54:04 -0700
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, ext Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, Marc Silbey <marcsil@windows.microsoft.com>
CC: "arun@mozilla.com" <arun@mozilla.com>, "public-webapi@w3.org WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>, "public-appformats@w3.org" <public-appformats@w3.org>, Eric Lawrence <ericlaw@exchange.microsoft.com>, Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>, David Ross <dross@windows.microsoft.com>, "Mark Shlimovich (SWI)" <marksh@microsoft.com>, Doug Stamper <dstamper@exchange.microsoft.com>, Zhenbin Xu <Zhenbin.Xu@microsoft.com>

Art, Jonas,
Just a quick update. We've put a lot of effort into the paper and the good news is we're nearly done. It's going through a final peer-review to make sure we've received feedback from experts in the company including our security gurus. (Yes, they do exist at MSFT -:))

I'll be sending out the paper on Tuesday evening or Wednesday the latest. Thanks for waiting.