From: public-webapi-request@w3.org [public-webapi-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Sunava Dutta [sunavad@windows.microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 2:54 PM
To: Arthur Barstow; ext Jonas Sicking; Marc Silbey
Cc: arun@mozilla.com; public-webapi@w3.org WG (public); public-appformats@w3.org; Eric Lawrence; Chris Wilson; David Ross; Mark Shlimovich (SWI); Doug Stamper; Zhenbin Xu
Subject: RE: Seeking earlier feedback from MS [Was: IE Team's Proposal for  Cross Site Requests]

Art, Jonas,
Just a quick update. We've put a lot of effort into the paper and the good news is we're nearly done. It's going through a final peer-review to make sure we've received feedback from experts in the company including our security gurus. (Yes, they do exist at MSFT -:))

I'll be sending out the paper on Tuesday evening or Wednesday the latest. Thanks for waiting.