Re: XHR review extension

Hi, Chaals-

Charles McCathieNevile wrote (on 6/3/08 4:46 PM):

> The urgency is based on the fact that people are looking to implement,
> or update implementations, in part because this spec is an important
> base for XHR2. We have an upcoming face to face meeting beginning 1
> July, where we plan to close any final issues. Microsoft's review has
> already taken a long time, and has been promised within the week.
>
> However I note the request in private for an extension received a week
> or so ago. Therefore, If the SVG group can please try to produce its
> review as fast as possible, we can grant the requested extension to 16
> June.

Thanks, that's a reasonable explanation, and we will work to get our
review to WebAPI as soon as possible (hopefully late this week or early
next).  For the most part, I believe that the current draft looks good,
and we will be glad to be able to reference it in later versions of SVG.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI