Re: [selectors-api]

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:07:48 +0100
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
CC: public-webapi@w3.org

Steven Pemberton wrote:
> Out only comment is regarding "1.3. Security Considerations". We are not
> convinced of the value of some of this text. For instance we are not
> sure how a UA could remain stable in the context of a NSResolver
> hanging, or indeed, what "remaining stable" means in this context.

This has been rephrased as:

   "Implementations should ensure they do not crash or behave erratically
    when facing when facing a hostile NSResolver object."

Please see the latest version of the spec in CVS to review the changes.

Please let me know if you are not satisfied with this response.

Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software