Re: [selectors-api]

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:07:48 +0100
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
CC: public-webapi@w3.org

Steven Pemberton wrote:
> Out only comment is regarding "1.3. Security Considerations". We are not
> convinced of the value of some of this text. For instance we are not
> sure how a UA could remain stable in the context of a NSResolver
> hanging, or indeed, what "remaining stable" means in this context.

This has been rephrased as:

   "Implementations should ensure they do not crash or behave erratically
    when facing when facing a hostile NSResolver object."

Please see the latest version of the spec in CVS to review the changes.
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/selectors-api/

Please let me know if you are not satisfied with this response.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/