Re: IE Team's Feedback on the XHR Draft

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:00:42 +0100
To: "Sunava Dutta" <sunavad@windows.microsoft.com>, "Hallvord R. M. Steen" <hallvord@opera.com>, "Chris Wilson" <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-webapi@w3.org" <public-webapi@w3.org>, "Gideon Cohn" <gidco@windows.microsoft.com>, "Zhenbin Xu" <zhenbinx@windows.microsoft.com>, "Marc Silbey" <marcsil@windows.microsoft.com>, "Ahmed Kamel" <Ahmed.Kamel@microsoft.com>

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:18:41 +0100, Sunava Dutta
<sunavad@windows.microsoft.com> wrote:

> That is correct. Thanks Hallvord!

right. As part of the process of checking the test suite and approving it
through the workig grou, we will need o make it so people can use it
locally - including explaining server-side magic, associated files, etc.

cheers (and thans Hallvord for your own work on this, which has been
invisible for the most part but important and appreciated)

chaals