RE: IE Team's Proposal for Cross Site Requests

From: Chris Wilson <Chris.Wilson@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:28:19 -0700
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, Sunava Dutta <sunavad@windows.microsoft.com>, "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>, "public-appformats@w3.org" <public-appformats@w3.org>
CC: Eric Lawrence <ericlaw@exchange.microsoft.com>, Zhenbin Xu <zhenbinx@windows.microsoft.com>, Gideon Cohn <gidco@windows.microsoft.com>, Sharath Udupa <Sharath.Udupa@microsoft.com>, Doug Stamper <dstamper@exchange.microsoft.com>, Marc Silbey <marcsil@windows.microsoft.com>
Given the multitude of issues raised, and the obvious back-and-forth that denotes many differing opinions, I'd suggest having a telecom to discuss these questions, and make sure that Sunava, Eric and myself can attend.