[XHR2] onprogress Event issue

From: Julien Chaffraix <julien.chaffraix@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 12:13:48 +0100
To: public-webapi@w3.org

Hi everyone,

We are in the process of implementing XHR onprogress attribute on
WebKit and arises a compatibility issue with the Firefox
implementation.
Currently the XHR2 draft specifies that we use the ProgressEvent
interface for onprogress events whereas Firefox uses the DocumentL&S
LSProgressEvent interface.
We are left wondering which way to go.
Does someone know what the prospects are: will Firefox change its
behavior in the future or should we ask for a modification of the
draft?

Best Regards,

Julien