[XHR] Some clarifications

From: denis sureau <scriptet@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:01:52 +0100
To: public-webapi@w3.org
I have just finished the french translation and I believe some
clarifications are needed...

1) Some sentences need to be clarified:

"When the constructor is invoked a pointer to the Window object which
initially had XMLHttpRequest as an attribute of which the constructor was
invoked must be stored on the newly created object, called the Window
pointer."

"and the  fragment identifier component, if any, must be dropped"

"serialized into a namespace well-formed XML document"

2) What's the send() flag?

"If the state is not open or  the send()  flag is set".

3) Coherency.

In getAllResponseHeaders :
If the state is not receiving or loaded, user agents

In getReponseHeader:
If the state is not receiving or loaded, the user agent

Why several user agents in a paragraph and then a single one in the
following paragraph?

4) A more complete example of POST, as the one I have provided in a previous
post (Re: [XHR] Unespected case) could be useful.

Denis Sureau. http://ajax.xul.fr