Re: [selectors-api] The Naming Debate

From: Martijn <martijn.martijn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 05:07:18 +0200
To: "Lachlan Hunt" <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Cc: "Doug Schepers" <doug.schepers@vectoreal.com>, "Jean-Yves Bitterlich" <Jean-Yves.Bitterlich@sun.com>, public-webapi <public-webapi@w3.org>

2007/6/28, Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>:
> While I sympathise with you, please understand that no matter what
> decision was made, at least one group of people would have been
> disappointed as much as, if not more than, you are now.  I do not,
> however, believe that a better decision could have been made based on
> people's emotion.

You seem to misunderstand.
You don't have to sympathise with me for not getting what I want.
I am so angry and frustrated, because I was being told that I got what
I wanted and that turned out to be not true.

> > Just posting a new proposal, without even mentioning about what was
> > decided before, it's just very frustrating to me :(
>
> The decision at the F2F was in fact mentioned in the summary of
> arguments at the beginning of this thread.

What I meant was, decided to not follow the vote and come up with a
different solution.
I was already aware of the vote and of its outcome.

> Rest assured that the arguments recorded in the minutes were taken into
> consideration.

No, I'm not assured that happened.

Regards,
Martijn