Bindings spec ready for FPWD?

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:05:13 +1000
To: public-webapi@w3.org

Hi everyone.

I’ve filled in most of the interesting stuff for the Bindings spec, so I
think it could do with some more review.

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/Binding4DOM/Overview.html?rev=1.38&content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

Issues I’m particularly interested in getting opinions on have
“Editorial notes” in the relevant section, currently.

The wording isn’t too tight at the moment, especially with regards to
conformance classes.  Also I haven’t written the descriptive bits in
section 2, but there shouldn’t be anything surprising in there.

Thanks,

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/