Re: [XMLHttpRequest] Change to SENT state

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest/Overview.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest/Overview.html.diff?r1=1.123&r2=1.124&f=h

> Kind regards,

So now you get *three* events dispatched immediately one after the other
when doing a HEAD request.  Still, since the spec is just documenting IE's
behaviour, you don't have a choice, I suppose.

Are you going to change all the methods like getRequestHeader so that they
are now valid in state HEADERS_RECEIVED - it would be just bizarre to issue
an event saying that we've got the complete HTTP header and then prohibit
the reading of the HTTP status and headers until the entity body has started
arriving.

--
Stewart Brodie
Software Engineer