Re: Prototype chain for objects that implement multiple interfaces

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> To be honest, do we really think that specifying the exact prototype
> chain is desirable?  How likely are UAs to rework the mappings between
> their native code and ECMAScript to follow said spec?

Safari has had to implement this stuff in a Mozilla-compatible way for
compatibility with Web content, as I understand it. So the sooner we
define how this is to work, the sooner we can get wider consistency and
less browser differences that affect authors.