[progress-events] stalled, lengthComputable, loadstart vs begin

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:49:39 +0200
To: "Web API WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

  * HTML 5 suggests "begin" as name for the first event rather than
    "loadstart". I like "begin" better, but I care mostly about them
    being the same.

  * HTML 5 has an event called "stalled" that is dispatched after there
    are three seconds of no progress at all so you do not have to
    create your own timer scripts.

  * I think it would make sense if lengthComputable and total started
    in the same way. So either lengthComputable and length or total and
    totalComputable (or totalKnown).