Re: Selectors API Method Names

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:45:30 +0900
To: public-webapi <public-webapi@w3.org>

I have seen objections to every name proposed, which is a list even larger
than that which Lachy considered originally.

Given that we appear to have a working consensus on those proposed in the
editor's draft, I suggest we publish that draft as a Public Working Draft,
hoping to make it a Last Call draft 3 weeks later.

(There will be a new call for consensus on the last call draft, if you
really can't live with the names and have a better idea that can get
consensus).

Cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com    Catch up: Speed Dial   http://opera.com