Re: Selectors API naming

On 1/26/07, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2007, at 21:51, Robert Sayre wrote:
> > I encourage you to read the WG charter.
> > <http://www.w3.org/2006/webapi/admin/charter>
>
> I think Jon knows the charter :)

Well, I thought I would match his tone :)

> > If the WG doesn't provide public minutes
>
> It used to, but it is a lot of work
>
> This WG responds all the time, I don't know why you're saying that.
> This comes from completely nowhere.

Well, I saw several comments from significant implementors that
indicated they were unhappy with getElementsListBySelector. I don't
think the WG needs to provide detailed minutes, but a list of people
present at the meeting and a coherent rationale would do the trick.

--

Robert Sayre