Network spec delayed

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:04:29 +0200
To: "Web API public" <public-webapi@w3.org>

Hi folks,

Gorm and I are supposed to be getting a network spec out a week or two
ago. The bad news is that Opera is a busy place, and this spec is one of
the things that has been delayed... I hope that we will have something
ready by about 7 november.

Also, I am happy to hand over co-editorship of it to anyone else who wants
to work with Gorm, if there are any volunteers.

Cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com