typing of drag/drop objects in clipboard

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:16:02 -0400
To: public-webapi@w3.org

There is a lot of architecture in the clipboard.

I think it is important that the WebAPI clipboard is very web
architecture compatible.

Desktop clipboards, like HTTP, have concepts of type negotiation.

It would logical to make the clipboard type in WebAPI carry content-type
[and later negotiate it].

Tim