Re: Liaison from JSR-287/280

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:12:28 +0200
Cc: nandini <Nandini.Ramani@sun.com>, "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>

On Oct 11, 2006, at 00:09, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:22:25 +0200, nandini
> <Nandini.Ramani@Sun.COM> wrote:
>> Do you have a timeframe for when these additions will be made and
>> when the specifications will be published?
>
> Regarding a draft specifying progress events, I'm not sure either.
> The plan was to have something by the end of this year I believe.

As usual our ability to make progress (no pun intended) depends
highly on our resources. Currently we have more specifications to
deliver than active members. Given the overlap between W3C and JCP
members, I can only expect that the JSR-287 and 280 EGs have several
participants who could lend a hand. It would be most useful.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist