Re: Fwd: Liaison from JSR-287/280

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:09:22 +0200
To: nandini <Nandini.Ramani@sun.com>
Cc: "Robin Berjon" <robin.berjon@expway.fr>, "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:22:25 +0200, nandini <Nandini.Ramani@Sun.COM> wrote:
> Do you have a timeframe for when these additions will be made and when
> the specifications will be published?

The addition will be in the next edition of the DOM Level 3 Events draft.
When that's published depends on people doing their action items
(including myself...). I have no control over that (apart from my own) so
I wouldn't know.

Regarding a draft specifying progress events, I'm not sure either. The
plan was to have something by the end of this year I believe.