Re: XMLHttpRequest and network errors

From: Daniele Florio <daniele.florio@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 12:19:41 +0100
To: <public-webapi@w3.org>
Alexey Proskuryakov says: > Hi!> The current XMLHttpRequest spec draft doesn't mention raising exceptions when > network errors happen:...> However, my tests show that WinIE and Firefox both raise exceptions for sync > requests when network errors occur (actually, Firefox sometimes does that even > for async requests). Was this intentionally omitted from the draft?Hi Alexey,I think that your question is more interesting. But you mean just when there are some network problems or also when "page not found" ?Thx in advance.Daniel- Gizax Studios, Internet Accessibility - [ http://www.gizax.it/ahahsection/ ]