Re: ACTION-87: Selectors API

From: liorean <liorean@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 01:22:21 +0200
To: "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

I just have a look at the XPathNSResolver interface.

In the Selectors spec, the selector "elm" is equivalent to "*|elm" in
the case of a missing default namespace, but "ns|elm" where "ns" is
the default namespace if a default namespace is declared.

The XPathNSResolver interface specifically states that it must never
be  called with a null or empty argument. I imagine the Selectors API
would want to be able to send a null argument as a way to ask for the
default namespace, or be given some equivalent functionality.
--
David "liorean" Andersson
<uri:http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>