ISSUE-82: should Anne\'s proposed even click count rule for dblclick be a normative requirement?

From: Web APIs Issue Tracker <dean+cgi@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 05:59:51 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-webapi@w3.org

ISSUE-82: should Anne's proposed even click count rule for dblclick be a normative requirement?

http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/webapi/issues/82

Raised by: Maciej Stachowiak
On product: DOM 3 Events

Should Anne's proposed "click count % 2 == 0" rule be a normative requirement, or just a helpful
suggestion for one possible way to do things? Firefox on the Mac is the only browser/platform combo I
know of that does not currently follow it, and I think this may be just an oversight. But we could
alternately leave it undefined.