Re: A typo in The XMLHttpRequest Object W3C working draft

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your comment.

On Tue, 02 May 2006 21:42:34 +0200, Alex Russell <alex@dojotoolkit.org>
wrote:
>> Not really, cross-domain XMLHttpRequest is more a v2 kind of feature.
>> I revised that entire paragraph.
>
> Which is to say that this working group won't be addressing it in time
> for the next set of browser releases?

It's completely unclear to me what you mean with the "next set of browser
releases". The current plan is to address cross-domain XMLHttpRequest in
v2 of which we want to release a first draft in August 2006.

> That's deeply unfortunate, and IMO, a mistake.

I guess a few hundred testcases would certainly speed up the process.

Cheers,

Anne