Re: Request For Feedback on Event Groups

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:12:06 +1000
To: public-webapi@w3.org

Hi Doug.

Doug Schepers:
> The WebAPI WG would like to solicit feedback about Event Groups,
> particularly from implementors. Do Event Groups fill a current need?

No current need, as far as I am aware.  I could invent a use case where
I could imagine them being used, but that's probably not very useful.

> Are they implemented in your UA, or are you planning to do so?

Yes, they're implemented in Batik trunk.

> Are they used by authors in the wild?

Not that I'm aware.

> Basically, are there compelling reasons to either keep them or to get rid of
> them?

Without any compelling reason to keep them, I say get rid of them.

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au