Re: Further update to Window Object 1.0, I think it's ready for first Working Draft

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 02:27:43 -0800
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Web APIs WG <public-webapi@w3.org>

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Can you think of a particular UI innovation, however crazy, that  would
> benefit from a single browsing context presenting multiple  documents
> from its sequence at once?

I believe we do something similar in Thunderbird when you attach a one
or more HTML documents to a mail, we will display all the attachments
togther with the main mail in a single view.

Also, I can envision something like XInclude but that included other
documents by referencing them rather then merging them into the main DOM.

/ Jonas