DOM Views confusion

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:08:04 +1100
To: public-webapi@w3.org

Hi all.

DOM Views is confusing me.  How do I get to a view of a Document that
is not the default view?  DocumentView has only a single attribute,
being the default view.  Say my implementation has two views: one being
a Window and another being a ViewCSS.  Since Window will be required to
be the default view, and the ViewCSS may be a different object from the
Document and the Window, how can I get to the ViewCSS?

Thanks,

Cameron

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au