Re: Call for Java volunteers

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:31:33 +1100
To: "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

Anne van Kesteren:
> Since HTML also has a <script> element, I guess the same way would work.
> (There really is a need for some document describing the semantics of
> <script> and <style> in general...)

Perhaps, but then something like the EventListenerInitializer interface
(mentioned in the same SVG Java Language Binding chapter) would be
needed.  If anyone knows of an HTML browser that does support Java
scripts, please let me know...

--
 Cameron McCormack			ICQ: 26955922
 cam (at) mcc.id.au			MSN: cam (at) mcc.id.au