Re: I'll chair ... Re: Problem tonight & Agenda

> <robin.berjon@expway.fr> wrote:
>

>> Here's the agenda:
>>
>> Agenda
>> ======
>>
>> Admin
>>    . roll call
>>    . pick scribe
>>    . approve last week's minutes
>>
>> Documents status
>>    . What progress have we made with the docs
>>    . What's the ETA, and what actions are on the critical path, for:
>>      - XHR
>>      - D3EV
>>      - Window

err, actions and issues on critical path. In general, editors, please
track the issues that are on your products...

>> Issues and Actions
>>    . new things that have been brought up on the list this week
>>    . starting again from those we didn't have time to finish last week

43, 45, 70 have been suggested as candidates that we can close...

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                     chaals@opera.com