Re: ISSUE-36: DOMContentLoaded?

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> [DOMContentLoaded used for:]
> -XML events event listener hookup

This is a bug, since it means XML Events won't work for infinite XML
streams (presumably; not clear to me how the XML Events processing model
works, though, the spec isn't overly clear).

> -Scroll position restoration when going back/forward in history

This is very annoying, because it means (a) the scroll position isn't
restored as soon as possible on long documents, and (b) images earlier in
the document popping in cause the scroll position to jump around (I see
both of these all the time on reading large specs).

FWIW.