Re: ISSUE-36: DOMContentLoaded?

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:16:31 +0100
To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Cc: public-webapi@w3.org

* Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
>I don't have strong feelings either way. Does anyone want to advocate
>for putting DOMContentLoaded in the spec?

For my SVG XML Events + svg:handler script implementation I could have
made great use of SAXStartElement and SAXEndElement events, using a
mixture of DOMNodeInserted, load, SVGLoad, and readystatechange events
I was close to simulate them, but I wasn't that much into workarounds,
so I dropped it. I'm not sure what DOMContentLoaded would be about, or
what the script issue is here...