Re: ISSUE-36: DOMContentLoaded?

From: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:41:50 -0000
To: "Web APIs WG \(public\)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

"Boris Zbarsky" <bzbarsky@mit.edu>

Thanks for the research, very useful!

> -XML events event listener hookup

Is this a bug?  or just okay because you don't do incremental rendering of
XML documents?  (or are XML Events even worsely defined than I imagined and
it's to spec :-)

> This is sparser than I anticipated when I started making the list.  ;)

Whilst I agree it should be standardised, as it's well implemented and
better than nothing, I think we should be careful to not suggest it really
meets the major use case, and continue looking for actual solutions to that
use case - although XML Event support may be sufficient for that.

Cheers.

Jim.