[DOM3EV] introduce Event.trusted? (ISSUE-10)

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:06:17 +0200
To: "Web APIs WG (public)" <public-webapi@w3.org>

http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xbl-20060619/#eventxbl introduces
EventXBL.trusted which basically has to be implemented by all objects
implementing the Event object. Given that this information might also make
sense outside of XBL perhaps we should lift the text and put it on Event
directly?

In
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapi/2006Mar/att-0092/23-webapi-minutes.html#item11
there was some WG discussion indicating that this wouldn't address all
possible use cases though that isn't entirely clear to me anymore.

In an action taken upon that discussion it was suggested to
http://www.w3.org/mid/op.s8x9cbp6wxe0ny@widsith.local defer this feature
indefinitely. The WG hasn't discussed the outcome of this action.

First raised on
http://www.w3.org/mid/op.tbing1wu64w2qv@id-c0020.driveway.uu.nl
public-appformats.