Re: Safe copy and paste with scripts

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:16:06 +0100
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Web APIs WG <public-webapi@w3.org>

I cannot shoot on your points... they are all valid.
But it all boils down to the question of a feasibility of such copy and
such selection.
If it is wanted, the users should be "ready to face such a frustration"
but then also be happy sometimes, hopefully.

I see otherwise no other way to provide copy-and-paste and this will
probably stimulate browsers to make some protections (such as "copy
underlying html").