First Public WD of XMLHttpRequest released

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:55:41 +0200
To: Public Web API <public-webapi@w3.org>

Dear all,

it is my pleasure to announce the publication of the first public WD
of the XMLHttpRequest. As you expect from the internal drafts that
you have seen it still has a number of rough corners and unspecified
parts, but it's a good clean start for this specification and I hope
you'll welcome it as much as I do.

You can get it here:

   latest version: http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLHttpRequest/
   this version: http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-XMLHttpRequest-20060405/

Many thanks to the editors Anne and Dean, to the participants in the
WG, and to you guys for all the hard work and good discussion.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist