Re: Further update to Window Object 1.0, I think it's ready for first Working Draft

From: Stéphane Sire <sire@intuilab.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:23:35 +0200
To: public-webapi@w3.org

Hi,

Great work ! it's beginning to have a good shape.

As the document mentions several interfaces among which:

Document
DocumentWindow
Location
Window
EmbeddingElement
Element

I was wondering whether a kind of class-diagram at the end or at the
beginning (in Introduction for instance) wouldn't help to increase the
ease of reading ?

In particular it took me some time to figure out the relationships
between DocumentWindow, Window and EmbeddingElement  interfaces and
which accessors functions/attributes to retrieve each one from the
other.

Stéphane Sire
---
Research engineer