Re: ISSUE-70: what to do about window timers?

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Web APIs Issue Tracker wrote:

> A.1) Define in an ECMAScript-only way, and assume other languages all
> have their own built-in timer facility.

Do this. If the other language ACTUALLY have a need for a timer feature,
then we'll hear about it when the authors of those language come and
request a feature, and then we'll be able to tell that they really need it
when they actually propose an interface and so forth.