Re: Ajax Back/Forward History problem – saving document state by document.save()

From: Karl Pongratz <karlhp@karlhp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:45:45 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: public-webapi@w3.org

Hmm, Jim Ley says something similar what the documentation does:
"and it requires scripting to sync the local state with what they want
it to be, and local storage to persist the information,"

Though you say it saves the DOM. Why would I need scripting and probably
rebuild the DOM if the DOM state is saved?

Do I misunderstand something?

Thanks.