Re: Ajax Back/Forward History problem – saving document state by document.save()

Okay, it saves the DOM, that sounds better. Could that cause any memory
problems? I.e. take 100 different document DOM states, each with a table
of 500 rows and 10 columns. Or is the DOM state somewhere cached on disk
anyway?