Re: API specification for drag-and-drop ?

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:58:47 +0100
To: Bogomil Shopov <bogomil@spisanie.com>
Cc: public-webapi@w3.org

Is there no intent to debate on this list ?
I am currently researching to achieve drag-and-drop of mathematical
formulae delivered by ActiveMath... I suppose requirements I would have
would be pretty close to requirements of many other
web-based-applications...

Do people consider the things made by MSIE's DnD ?
Should mime-types still be used as content-encoding descriptor ?
Is copy-and-paste also envisioned ??

thanks

paul