Re: Roadmap

From: Sylvain Hellegouarch <sh@defuze.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:27:43 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Cc: public-webapi@w3.org

Hi Robin,

Selon Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>:

> I'm sorry but I'm unsure what exactly your question is? The charter
> lists rough dates (which are probably circa 6 weeks off) for each
> both the first public working draft and the recommendation of each
> deliverable. In between those dates there would be several stages of
> maturity of each specification.  I'm not sure this answers your
> question at all though, could you be more precise?

It actually does :)
I think I also got the detail I was looking for with the confidentiality note of
the charter document:

"The proceedings of this working group are available only to W3C Members."

Hopefully as the note also specifies the working group will give some feedback
soon on their work.

Anyhow, thanks for your answer.

- Sylvain