Re: Roadmap

Hi Sylvain,

On Dec 07, 2005, at 13:59, Sylvain Hellegouarch wrote:
> I must say I'm anot familiar with W3C Working Group process so
> would there be
> someone kind enough to explain me how the WebAPI charter will be
> handled in
> regards of its proposed milestones?

I'm sorry but I'm unsure what exactly your question is? The charter
lists rough dates (which are probably circa 6 weeks off) for each
both the first public working draft and the recommendation of each
deliverable. In between those dates there would be several stages of
maturity of each specification.  I'm not sure this answers your
question at all though, could you be more precise?

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist