Re: [W3C Web Security IG] TEE for all on android

Hello,

Relating to this "TEE for all on Android" / Trusty conversation, please see
also the following discussion:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/47g89e/next_evolution_in_bitcoin_security_hardware/

My remarks on this (I am a bit skeptical about it due to the inability to
conduct a full audit) are here, at the bottom of this discussion thread (I
am pcvcolin on reddit):

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/47g89e/next_evolution_in_bitcoin_security_hardware/d0iyd2u?context=3