Re: A Crypto-compliant JSON Implementation

> On 7 Oct 2015, at 15:44, Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
>
> On 10/07/2015 05:29 AM, henry.story@bblfish.net wrote:
>>
>> Research in RDF has gone into finding an ordering for a graph that
>> does not rely on a accidental property such as "creation order", but
>> instead to find a reproducible function from graph to serialisation
>> that can be used whatever the order one is given for the graph.
>>
>> I think Dave Longley has been working on this for JSON LD.
>>

> It sounds like you're referring to RDF Dataset Normalization:
>
> http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/rdf-dataset-normalization/
>
> By the way, this algorithm isn't specific to JSON-LD; it is syntax
> agnostic (it starts with an abstract RDF Dataset).

very nice.

It would be good if that spec had a few examples of
a graph that was signed in the way Anders did it, in
2 different serialsiations involving quads such as
JSON and N3.

Btw, earlier this year there was some research on naming
blank nodes with some very efficient algorithms on
deterministic naming of blank nodes

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2015May/

I see you responded to that. Was that relevant?

Henry