Re: [W3C Web Crypto WG] Rechartering discussion - Gemalto contribution

On 2015-02-03 17:49, Siva Narendra wrote:
> Is payments also an overkill?

Hi Siva,
Was this question for me?

 From my point of view

     "Secure AND Convenient Payments on the Web"

haven't taken a single step forward the last 20 years or so.

Given the importance of e-commerce these days it has rather moved backward.

So whatever the solution there will be, payments MUST be a part of it.
I guess Jeff agrees as well:-) http://www.w3.org/2015/01/banker_payments.pdf

Best
Anders