Re: [WebCrypto.Next] Microsoft's Contribution

In my industries, they have big interest for Microsoft's proposal.
it actually touching important concepts

1. Key Ownership
- the design principle of current webcrypto api is "key provisioner (aka
the server) has the key ownership"
- if the key is owned by server side, the key will be bound into same
origin policy
- if the key is owned by user, the key can be used on multiple origins
- different principle of key ownership is also touching secure elements at
client side.

I believe the Web should be User Centric

2. Certificate Management
- the suggested API seams workable for CMP (Certificate Management Protocol)

3. Secure Computing Environment
- when the PC was compromised, SCE will protect sensitive client side
resources.

best regards
mountie

--