Re: CORS question

I would argue that CSRF has become more convenient with CORS. The attacker previously had to open invisible iframes with tailored forms for each HTTP POST he/she wanted to send. Now the attacker can just parameterize and send it via Ajax.

Do you agree? Or am I missing a more convenient CSRF POST method for legacy browsers?

   Regards, John

--
My music http://www.johnwilander.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/johnwilander