Re: HTTPbis and the Same Origin Policy

From: Mark S. Miller <erights@google.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 17:43:47 -0800
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Cc: "public-web-security@w3.org" <public-web-security@w3.org>
I have heard that the deadline is today. This is the first I have
heard about this issue as well as its imminent closure. I appeal to
whoever's judgement is needed for a reasonable extension. I volunteer
to write a change proposal removing the Origin header from the HTML5
spec by January 4. May I have that extension?

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM